B.o.B takes us on a nice ocean side trip in his latest video “Just A Sign”. Off his Strange Clouds album.
Tag Archives: playboy tre
Minus the human coloring book, Young Dro. Scotty’s The Jiffy Cornbread Experience is out now.
PREVIOUS: Scotty – Honey Jack Daniels (Video)
Hijinks from a Superman closet in the capital city of the United Kingdom, courtesy of Playboy Tre.
With some assist from his fellow GA reps, Playboy Tre releases the latest video off his Patron & Instrumentals 2 mixtape.
Shot by Deacon the Villain.
The other night, the big homie Playboy Tre held a release party for his latest mixtape. And for those that couldn’t make it to Apache in Atlanta, the dopehouse has got you covered with an exclusive recap.
Roughly 24 hours before his running mate B.o.B drops his sophomore album, Playboy Tre drops his latest mixtape for the masses. Tracklist & link down bottom.
Shot by Rudi Deville.
Playboy Tre tells the story of a drunk night drinking Patron with The Bush Basher & her crazy ways. Remember, Liquor Store Mascot 2: Patron & Instrumentals drops April 30th! Hit the jump for the cover art.
Whatever happened to posse cuts? Sure, “Mercy” is out & there’s a shitload of “remixes” to original songs, yet we need more of these type tracks out. Anyways, Liquor Store Mascot2: Patron & Instrumentals drops April 30th.
I’m gonna assume that 99% of the site’s visitors can related to this cut from Tre. The other 1% probably sneeze in $50s & wipe their ass with $100s before accidentally stumbling onto this site thinking it’s something else.
PREVIOUS: Playboy Tre – We All In
Tre’s Patron & Instrumentals project is coming soon, yet before that he drops off the title track approximately the recent blessings in his life…
On the eve of finding out he & his lady’s first born is a baby boy, Playboy Tre decides to celebrate with music & a few shots of Patron. The video & song lyrics donate the listener a very insightful view into Tre’s thoughts & life. Welcome to the world Christian!!!
Dopeness. Congrats, man. One day I hope to be a father, too.
While Playboy Tre, B.o.B & the likes trying to enjoy the game, a fan would rather take pictures..
Although this installment unquestionably doesn’t top the 2DBZ c-section bit from last week, Playboy Tre still finds time to throw in a quotable at the end.
While browsing the internet, Tre hits the dopehouse & checks out the fuckery that goes down in our c-section. Hilarity ensues.
It doesn’t matter if you’re in New York or New Zealand, people just love their fried chicken. And it kinda pains me to admit that.